As a member of Warwick Hockey Club you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Training once a week - see our training page for more details.
- An opportunity to play in one of our many teams - Junior, Badgers, Women’s, Men’s, Veterans and Mixed.
- Use of Warwick Sports Club - our recently renovated club house offers changing facilities, bar and seating area for post game refreshments and available for private hire also.
- Discounted rates to join the Warwick Tennis Club and Warwick Cricket Club.
- A range of social events run throughout the year.
If you have any questions then simply get in touch. To join Warwick Hockey Club complete the relevant membership form below.
For payment of subscriptions we provide a number of options:
If you choose to pay by standing order please download and complete the form Standing Order Mandate Form.
Membership forms for new members
For senior players (over 18) please download and complete the form below. For Under 18s the registration is now done online once players have been accepted from our waiting list. To be added to our waiting list please contact us. Please also read our Privacy Statement here.
your completed form(s) to one of our membership secretaries (David Harris and Pam
Dalton) or send a scanned copy through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To save you filling in a paper form each year, the Club is now asking members to submit an annual declaration online. Please sign in and go to Player Zone > Annual Declaration.
Order new club kit
Ant Baxter has done a great job sourcing new club kit with AKUMA. Follow this link to our club kit page where you can view the items and download an order form